When planning a wedding or civil partnership, it is best to decide on the budget early. This will determine whether you are happy to just pay for the wedding party flowers or decorate the whole venue—or somewhere in-between. Often it is the florist's time that contributes most to the cost of the item rather than simply the cost of the flowers, as well as making the item unique.
Here are some guideline prices to help you with your budget.
- Bridal Bouquet from £85.00
- Bridesmaid bouquets from £50.00
- Buttonholes from £5.00
- Centrepiece Arrangements from £25.00
- Wedding Flower Packages from £160.00
- Package flowers are chosen by us (from a seasonal selection including Carnations, Chrysanthemum, Germini, Gypsophila, Roses and foliage)
- Colour scheme by you
- Standard Package - Consists of Bridal Handtie, Bridesmaid Bouquet, Flower girl Bouquet, 6 x Buttonholes - .
- Superior Package - Standard with additional 2ft Registrars Table & 6 posy Table Centrepiece arrangment - £450.00
- Dexlue Package - Superior with additional bridesmaid bouquet, 2 posy table arrangements & 2 Thank you handties - £600.00
- Collection on day of wedding or delivery £10.00 to one address within 5 miles radius of shop
We can supply
- Flowers for any venue
- Modern, traditional or cultural styles
- Bridal Bouquets
- Bridesmaid's Bouquets
- Buttonholes and Corsages
- Wedding cake flowers
Please contact us 01904 768439 if you would like to make an appointment to discuss your wedding or civil partnership requirement.