It's lovely to hear from our wedding couples after their big day has passed. Here's a few examples of what our brides have to say about us...
- Thank you so much for providing us with such beautiful flowers for our wedding. They were absolutely perfect and couldn’t have wished for a nicer posy. I carried it around all day and only put it down to eat. We had a truly magical day and thank you for being a part of it. They are dried out and still smelling lovely. Thanks again, with love Sarah and Alex xxx (Sarah and Alex, June 2016 , Grays Court Hotel)
- Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you provided for my wedding day, it’s amazing how you took my ideas and turned them into exactly what I wanted, if not better! The flowers matched so well with the dresses. Lots of love Jo and Nick xx (Joanne and Nick July 2016 , Naburn Hall)
- To Dutch Nurseries, thank you so much for my fabulous bouquet and bouquets for my bridesmaids! They were exactly what I was after and looked amazing. My dad found a root on one of the succulents and he potted it and now its growing into a plant. Which I am mega pleased about, love Christina and Charlie xx (Christina and Charlie , April 2016. Sanburn Hall)
- To all at Dutch Nurseries, thank you so so much for our beautiful wedding flowers !! they were everything we wanted and more and really transformed the venue. So many people commented how unusual and stunning they were. You made the whole process so easy and enjoyable- one less stress for us! Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without the flowers, can’t thank you enough. Mr and Mrs Kelly (ben and laura , July 2016. Restaurant 1331).
- Just a short note to say many thanks for the work you put into our wedding flowers. Particularly mine and my daughters bouquets- they were truly gorgeous and totally what I wished /imagined for . Plus Bob was so touched by the blue iris in his buttonhole. You’re a star, Alison and Bob (Alison and Bob, May 2016 , The bridge @ Wetherby)